Monday, June 21, 2010

1st day of being a sub!

Today is my first day to sub for a friend of mine while she is away on her honeymoon :-)
It is summer school so it is a little more relaxed. Wish I had known that, here I am in my "school clothes" and some teachers are in shorts! Ugg, oh well I will know for tomorrow! I am in a 5th grade room, but have 2nd graders. I am looking around this room and there are some things that she has that I have been thinking "hey i need one of those!"
One of those things would be a color block orginizer...aka glade wear bowls that she sorted the blocks into! She also has these really cute galvenised steel trash cans that are about 11'' tall and I want some so bad to orginize some things of mine. I have searched google and amazon and can not find them anywere. I think I am going to have to send the teacher an email and ask where she found them! Also, I need a 100's chart. That is something i need to pick up soon!! Well I have until 11:55 so I am off to try and find the cute trashcans! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment